2015년 2월 18일 수요일

E1 baesongwoon(12week)

    Hello?? I am Song Woon Bae of English team 1.
    I will tell you about Yeongcheon Son's hospital again today. Actually my mom hated oriental medicine clinics so I also did that. However through this oriental medicine clinics my thoughts about that came to change 180 degree (completely). In oriental medicine clinics,I can get treatment according to my constitution and deseases invisible through x ray and unavailable to know in hospitals can be cured. Things like stiff shoulders can be treated by acupucture,moxibation and etc. That oriental medicine clinics is near Seomoon market so you can get treatment and see around food stuffs and korean things and etc in Seomoon market and then do ally tour with an interpreter or guide from Medicity Daegu promotion center as well~~ Please don't be afraid but challenge!!



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기