2015년 2월 24일 화요일

engilsh 1team Last

Hello~This is the last posting of English team 1.TT It's really sorry TT For the memory of the final posting, each member will upload their epilogue.


Han Young Ae-I feel the starting  is the day before yesterday, already this new year has started TT It is not easy to write postings and translation every week but I've come to learn about medical tour field and feel the vision through this opportunity.^^

Xiang Zhi It's a honor to be a member be here. Daegu has so many great medical resources, delicious food and beautiful sites. Wish more people from all aground the world could have a chance to know it by our hands. And expect more if us could try a better way to introduce Daegu.

Bae Song Woon- Through this sns promotion activity, I've come to be interested in Daegu more, know various tour programs and medical services. And I'd like to recommend to visit Daegu for sure.

Goo Jeong Lim-Frankly, there are many weakpoints as a medical tour area but it was great to develop more and more and get together with the start. I have more ideas and thoughts but feel really sorry for lots of not coming out parts. But with promotion activity, I was able to see the possibility as a tourist atraction, mixed idea of medicine and tour was unique and great. I hope that the connection of DGMTP, Daegu city, and hospitals and related supports are done more so better result comes out.

Lee Jin Hee-It was great to promote Daegu connecting with medical tour. First of all, I was able to know Daegu deeply about the medicity . I hope many tourists will visit Daegu. It has been chased by time much due to urgent instructions so I'd like you to consider these on selecting next promotion team


Lastly, saying about final post script, there have been lots of lack during 4 months' period, but we met many people, got checkups at hospitals, and then came out  pride about Daegu, too. That medicine and tour can be combined like this, it was curious. Even if I feel sorry but I think I can introduce about Daegu more than anyone.

Thank you for seeing our postings by now~~

 http://blog.naver.com/dmda1

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기